Overview & Causes :
High blood pressure is known as hypertension, which is the most common cardiovascular disease. It can affect both teens and aged person
There are some causes which
Improper way of living
a highsodium & low potassium
- Having severe stress & sleep apnea
- Consuming alcohol & smoking
- Older age & family history of high blood pressure
- Adrenal & thyroids disorder
- Overweight & inactive in physical activity
- High salt intake
Symptoms & Types:
There are some symptoms of Hypertension.
- Heart pain
- Hindrance in breathing
- Irregular heartbeat & pounding from chest, neck or ears
- Fatigue or confusion
- Vision error
- Blood in the Urine
There are some stages of blood pressure which define different types:
Classification Systolic BP (mmHg) Diastolic BP (mmHg) Normal <120 And <80 Prehypertension 120-139 Or 80-89 Stage 1 hypertension 140-159 Or 90-99 Stage 2 hypertension ≥160 Or ≥100
Diagnosis & Treatments: Hypertension often called as “silent killer”, because patient
- Systolic blood pressure is the maximum blood compulsion during a
heartbeat,when the heart sends blood throughout the body.
- Diastolic blood pressure is the lowest blood compulsion between
heartbeats,when the heart fills with the blood.
The chart has shown below, how we can measure our blood pressure.
There are some different kind of treatments for hypertension or high blood pressure. The purpose
- Lifestyle modification includes
- Avoid alcohol
- Lose weight
- Eat low sodium & low diet
includestreatments according to doctors prescription Beta blockers
Angiotensin convertingenzyme (ACE Inhibitors)
- Angiotensin II Receptor (ARB) blockers
- Calcium channel blockers
- Get adequate sleep
- Use relaxation method like breathing, yoga.
If all such kind of life
Address: 9004 Forest Crossing Dr., The Woodlands, TX 77381